Inspired From : Edible Garden's Chicken Majestic
You Need :
- Chicken Breasts - 500 gms
- Oil - 1 tbsp + 2 tsp
- Garlic - 6 pods, chopped
- Garlic - 1/2 inch piece, chopped
- Green Chillies - 2 nos, chopped
- Curry Leaves - 3 sprigs
- Kashmiri Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Curd - 5 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece, grind to paste
- Garlic - 6 pods, grind to paste
- Salt - To taste
Method of Preparation
- Wash and clean the chicken breasts . Add half a lime's juice and wash again.
- Cut the breasts into long thin bite-size pieces.
- Marinate the pieces with the ingredients mentioned under "Marinade".
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat i tsp of oil in a deep bottom pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute until they are cooked and turn a light brown colour.
- Remove and set aside.
- Onto the same pan , add 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Saute them until they turn aromatic (about a minute or so).
- Add curry leaves and saute for another minute.
- Add chili powder and coriander powder.
- Saute for until they turn a darker shade, but take care not to burn.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces and ensure they are will coated with the masala.
- Cook until the pieces are done.
- Serve hot.